Bloody Knuckles – Hand Sanitizer
Duke Cannon took the time to develop a premium hand sanitizer that kills germs without killing your hands. Made with a 70% concentration of plant-based alcohol from Midwest-grown corn, it exceeds the CDC’s guidelines to kill germs and sanitize, but it also includes Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to hydrate and heal your mitts. And the light citrus scent is subtle and refreshing and won’t remind you of that one bender from senior year.
Available in a 3.4 oz. bottle with a siracha style cap to prevent leaks.
- Plant-based alcohol from Midwest-grown corn at a 70% level (which exceeds the CDC’s 62% guidelines) to kill germs and sanitize
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to hydrate and heal
- Light citrus scent is subtle and refreshing compared to others
- Siracha style twist cap to control spills and won’t break like other cheap caps
- Literally the only Sanitizer that you’ll actually want to use for reasons other than sheer necessity